How do I clean The Weed Whacker™ and how often?
We encourage regular maintenance and cleaning of your device after each use.
To clean your Weed Whacker™:
- Make sure the device is turned oﬀ and unplugged before removing and cleaning the blade.
- Turn the head counterclockwise and pull upward to remove.
- Brush excess hair trimmings away using the included cleaning brush.
- Rinse the head under running warm water and pat dry before replacing.
- Place the cleaned head on the cone and turn clockwise until it clicks into place.
Do you have other questions?
We’ve got answers, visit our FAQ page.Go to FAQs
Our customer support staff can help
answer your questions.